A kitchen faucet can be considered as the hero of your kitchen as it is used severely to clean hands and dishes, cooking food, and getting drinking water. In short, most of the tasks will remain unfulfilled in our daily chores without a kitchen faucet. Among all the kitchen faucets, the high-end kitchen faucet is considered as the best luxury kitchen faucet to meet all the necessities that you demand in the kitchen.
In this article, you will get to know about all kinds of relevant information which will give you a rational concept in choosing the best high-end kitchen faucet.
What is the Best High End Kitchen Faucet? A Comparison Review
An elaborative description of 7 different products is given below to give you a rational concept regarding those products and to help you in choosing the best high end kitchen faucet under your work requirements. They are:
1. Moen 5923EWSRS pull down Kitchen Faucet
Within several faucet brands, the Moen pull-down kitchen faucet is considered the favorite one among users. Among kitchen faucet manufacturers, Moen is considered as a leader in manufacturing plumbing supplies, faucets, showerheads, garbage disposals, and more finishes with an accurate balance of water pressure.
This brand ensures a perfect blend of beauty, reliability with innovative designs. Its motion-sense wave touchless technology provides hands-free convenience.
While you have dirty or wet hands, it will allow you to turn on and off water flow with just a wave of a hand. Its two spray options make cleaning jobs easier as this kitchen faucet extends your reach in and around the sink and the faucet can be mounted on either a sink or countertop.
Compared to pull-down and pullout faucets without the power clean technology, it provides 50 percent more spray power because of having advanced power clean technology.
2. DELTA Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet
Delta is highly popular among luxury faucet brands. Its laborious industrial design collides with smooth sophistication. Delta has tried to create a distinct climate of a gourmet cooking space with the Trinsic Pro kitchen faucet collection.
This faucet helps to remove leaks easily with one-piece supply lines and Diamond Seal Valve. It has designed with a diamond-embedded ceramic disc which requires no lubrication and eliminates wear on seals.
Its Magnetite Docking technology holds a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into its place and put the sprayer docked safely. Its soft rubber spray holes help to wipe out minerals easily and ensure an instantly refreshed look.
When you have messy hands, a single touch on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm will be enough to start and stop the water flow. There are two functions available: spray and stream, which you can switch easily to use according to your need.
3. KOHLER K-29106-CP Bellera Kitchen Sink Faucet
Among modern kitchen faucet brands, Kohler holds a significant position for its elegant design and feature. The Bellera pull down faucet ensures professional-level style and performance in the kitchen.
Its high-arch spout with an industrial-inspired spring coil design rotates 360 degrees, which helps to reach every corner of the kitchen sink and gives cleaning flexibility.
It has a three-function spray head with sweep and boosts sprayers with a touch control pull-down function. Its braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the spray head easier to pull the faucet down and ensure easy use. The premium metal construction resists corrosion and tarnishing, which ensures its beauty for years.
4. Kraus KPF Bolden 18-Inch Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
KRAUS believe in practicing the power of design so that they can transform ordinary environments into beautiful spaces.
Their goal is to provide innovative fixtures with reasonable prices. Among luxury kitchen faucets, the Bolden commercial faucet creates an attractive industrial look with greater advantages.
Its high arc 18″ open coil spout easily fits under a majority of kitchen cabinets.
This faucet has designed with reach technology so that its pull-down spray head allows you to reach and clean all around the kitchen sink with an extended range of motion.
It has a Dual-function spray head with easy-clean rubber nozzles: the aerated stream is used for everyday cleaning and powerful spray for heavy-duty rinsing and easy cleanup.
The docking arm helps to keep the flexible spring holder docked safely in its place. Its Smart Single handle design operates with 90 degrees forward rotation, which prevents backsplash. So, no backsplash clearance is needed.
5. Moen Arbor Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Over 75 years, best moen kitchen faucet has been designing and delivering beautiful plumbing supplies like faucets, showerheads, garbage disposals, and many more equipment. Arbor’s smooth profile is tailored to perfection and the curve of the spout ensures a transitional look and works with a variety of decorating styles. The best kitchen faucet brand sets an exceptional beauty and reliability with an innovative smart home technology that perfectly balances water pressure.
The Arbor kitchen faucet with double Motion Sense technology can easily detect what you’re trying to accomplish and respond according to your need. Motion Sense delivers convenience on command and activates with just a simple hand movement, accompanied by greater speed and efficiency.
Compared to other faucets, its power clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power and ensures faster clean-up. It has 3 types of Sprayer functions: clean spray, aerated stream, and pause on the pull-down spray wand.
6. Kraus Commercial Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Spring Spout and Pot Filler
Among faucet manufacturers, Kraus has a history of manufacturing exceptional products, as they believe in the power of design that can transform an ordinary space into a beautiful one. The Artec PRO two function commercial design faucet has been manufactured to meet the demand of business kitchens.
This faucet is an impressive package of professional performance, statement-making style with exceptional quality. This faucet is featured with a striking high-arc open coil spout with an industrial aesthetic.
This faucet has manufactured with durable metal construction: solid brass body and stainless steel spring spout. The Single lever handle operates with 90° forward rotation, which resists backsplash. So, you don’t need to clear the backsplash.
Its Brushed Gold Finish creates a rich look that works well against cool and neutral tones. Soft rubber nozzles resist hard water and mineral build-up. You can clean it easily with the swipe of your finger to ensure a long-lasting, powerful flow.
7. American Standard Semi Professional kitchen faucet
American Standard Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet is highly popular among modern kitchen sink faucet brands. If you are looking for a complete kitchen makeover, this faucet is going to add a distinction to your kitchen design.
The Studio S Semi-Pro Dual-Spray Kitchen Faucet combines a commercial-inspired design with a higher professional look. This faucet fix has thoughtfully engineered for today’s home.
It’s raised contemporary cylinder base and one-piece lever handle offer an impressive style and simple operation. The flexible stainless steel coil can reach and clean any corner of the kitchen sink.
Its pull-down dual function spray head offers regular stream and powerful spray functions for rinsing and maximum kitchen efficiency.
Best High End Kitchen Faucets Buying Guideline
There are certain things that you need to consider in getting the best high-end kitchen faucets and taking a buying decision. They are:
1. Features: There are certain features that you need to consider in choosing the best high-end faucet for your kitchen. It may include the sprayer system (pull-down, pull- out or side sprayer); the length of the spout, multiple flow setting functions, etc. You can also look for a magnetic docking sprayer as it’s a useful feature.
Without ensuring these basic features, your buying decision will go in vain as it doesn’t matter how costly and good-looking they are. After ensuring the basic features, you can move on to the fun part of choosing the faucet’s design.
2. Budget: We rarely spend every day in buying kitchen faucets. And we all know that Good Quality is equal to (=) Good Budget and quality doesn’t come cheap. So, if you are looking for a high-quality configuration in the kitchen faucet, then you must have a smart budget. So, it is suggestive for you to compare multiple faucet brands as it will help you choose the best quality and budget-friendly product for you as well.
3. Handle Type: There are two types of handle systems in a faucet. They are single handle and two handle faucet. The single handle faucet rotates to change the water temperature and two-handle faucets help to blend hot and cold water.
Please note that the handle system will contribute to changing the look of your faucet, sink, and kitchen as well. Though double handle faucet ensures a greater look, practically single handle kitchen faucet provides more advantage in terms of operation, adjusting water temperature, and cleaning.
And if you want to decorate your kitchen as the ultimate modern luxury kitchen, you can go for a touchless kitchen faucet. Here, you can use the faucet without manual operation as the sensor will do the task as per your necessity.
4. Finishing: nowadays, there are many more finishing options for you while choosing a kitchen sink faucet. And this is the part that will amuse you while shopping. Popular finishing options are: white, stainless steel, oil-rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, brushed black, polished chrome, brushed gold, polished brass, etc.
To inform you, black kitchen faucets are trending now, and it’s also considered a timeless choice in future home renovation. But if you want to ensure similarity, you can match your faucet finishing with drawer handles, cabinet knobs, and light fixtures. And if you are installing additional fixtures like a side sprayer or soap dispenser, it is suggestive to buy it from a similar manufacturer as it helps to match finishing colors.
5. Height: Measuring the height of your faucet is another primary function to be considered. Assume you want a stylish high arc spout reach but, if the height of your faucet doesn’t match with the size of your kitchen sink, then you may experience water splashing. Is there any cabinet above your sink area? How much space do you have? These things are needed to be considered with measurement and space layout while making a buying decision.
6. Style: What kind of kitchen setup do you have, modern or traditional? The answer of this question may influence your buying decision. If the faucet doesn’t match with the rest of the decoration, it may create a grim look.
If you have a modern-style kitchen, you can pick clean lines and 90-degree angles because they are trending now. For a contemporary look you can you can select polished brass finishing. And for farmhouse kitchen faucets, you can pick tall gooseneck faucets with elegant arches.
7. Quality: If you plan for an overall kitchen renovation or kitchen redesign, going for a cheaper faucet option will be a poor decision. If you need to deal with repairing and maintenance, it will be annoying. So, ensure quality while choosing a kitchen water faucet.
Top kitchen faucet brands offer advanced ceramic disc valve technology which will provide you a leak-proof guarantee. In the overall scenario, a high-quality faucet fixture will last for a long time, require little maintenance, ensure a greater look, and perform at a satisfactory level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Long Should Kitchen Faucet Last?
We all know that there is nothing named everlasting and your used faucet will break down from use. When the faucet fix grows old, it provides service less efficiently. Though, most of the high end kitchen faucets have 15-20 years of lifespan.
In some unfortunate cases, like defective configuration or reckless faucet handling, the long life span of high end faucet fix may reduce.
When you feel that the faucet fixture is not running well, you need to take the step; otherwise, it may cause expensive water bills and other technical complications.
When Do You Need to Change a Faucet?
In a few different scenarios, you may feel the necessity of changing your kitchen faucet set. They are-
- When your faucet has provided service more than the determined time period, it will be a wise decision to do a newer faucet installation rather than repairing it again and again.
- It will be a wise decision to replace your faucet if you are constantly facing the necessity of water faucet repair. Because you must not want to spend every weekend repairing your faulty faucet fixture and spending money behind it.
- If you are looking for a new and more efficient faucet model, you can exchange it with the old one.
Why shouldn’t underestimate the Problems of a damaged faucet?
Damages are much more irritating than a plumbing hassle. Doing leaky faucet repair is a must. If you leave the damage untreated, it can severely damage your home and other fittings.
According to studies, it has found that old faucets can waste from 3 to 5 gallons of water per minute. So, if you replace your damaged and old faucet with a new kitchen sink faucet, it will help in cutting down your utility cost and ensure a more efficient operation.
Can You Change a Faucet Without Turning Off the Water?
The answer to this question is very simple. If you attempt to uninstall and change the sink water faucet without turning off the water, you will experience water splashing around the faucet area. So, the general rule and absolute solution is shutting down the water flow by closing your home’s primary supply lines during the installation period.
But, sometimes, that’s not possible to shut down the principle water supply. Though it’s not advised, you technically can replace a faucet without turning off the water.
Turn on faucets elsewhere in your house to reduce the amount of water pressure on the faucet line where you are going to replace them. After that, you will follow the same replacement process that you would do if the water was shut off. The difference is you have to work at a faster pace than normal.
High end kitchen faucets belong to the special configuration as it ensures superior performance, provides a greater look and there is hardly any water pressure, dripping, and leaking issues. In short, it’s a stylish package that offers flawless operation. But this luxury kitchen faucet demands a higher price than other typical kitchen faucets.
So, as you can compare the quality with your budget, we have reviewed the best high end kitchen faucets in terms of performance, durability, versatility, aesthetics, and price to make sure that you can find a perfect option for your home. But where the term ‘suggestion’ comes, you can choose Kraus, Moen, and Delta based on your needs and renovating concept..